Moving In or Out, Deep Cleaning
Team 2 Clean can provide professional deep cleaning of your property before you move in or after you move out. Our moving in / moving out cleaning service includes oven deep cleaning, cleaning of all appliances, lime scale removal from bathrooms, degreasing the kitchen, cleaning fridge and freezer, defrosting the freezer, cleaning the carpet, cleaning the windows inside. Our end of tenancy cleaning service will make sure we’ve done everything you need to get your deposit back! We understand what is required in a end of tenancy clean – we have 5 years of experience cleaning for reputable estate agents such as Airport Lettings and Ashtons.
From Offices, to Retail Units, Shops, Hotels, Leisure Facilities, Pubs, Clubs and Restaurants, we can provide a range of Deep Cleaning Services including Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, High Level Cleaning, External Cleaning, Window Cleaning, and Floor Care.
If you are moving out / in of a rented property, you are selling your home, or you are a landlord or estate agent then our end of tenancy cleaning is for you. At Team 2 Clean, we can do an intense end of tenancy clean in a day, leaving your property in the best possible condition.
Our end of tenancy cleaning is carried out by dedicated mobile teams of cleaners. Their speciality is properties in need of a thorough deep clean either at the end of a tenancy or before the start of one. Our expert cleaning teams are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment.
Team 2 Clean understands how important is for you to have the property professionally cleaned and checked and we are well aware of the requirements for inventory checks. We offer a fully guaranteed cleaning service and we also provide cleaning for landlords and estate agents. We have created an extensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by major letting agents and which our cleaners use at all times. Book this service with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished. Don’t forget that our end of tenancy cleaning service is fully guaranteed and insured – if you are not entirely happy with the job we’ve done then we’ll come back and re-do the areas missed free of charge (in 24 hours maximum).
Our dedicated team will clean all kitchen appliances, bathrooms, paintwork and woodwork, windows from inside, etc.
Please check what else is included in the End of Tenancy Cleaning:
- Wash and polish all work surfaces
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished
- Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease (charged extra) as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome
- Clean and remove grime from extractor
- Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any)
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out
There is no doubt that for most of us, cleaning the oven and grill pan is THE worst job in the kitchen.
Our oven cleaning teams not only clean the parts of the oven that you can see but also, more importantly, the ones you can’t; behind the oven liners, between the door glass and behind the elements – all areas of potential fire risk.
Our non-caustic, totally safe oven cleaning solutions will remove the most stubborn baked-on fat, grease and oil without any acrid smell. Shop-bought oven cleaning products never measure up to the task and often leave an unpleasant smell and nasty residue.
Team 2 Clean can save you a horrible job and have your oven looking like new in around two hours.
- Shower screen descaled, cleaned and polished
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, descaled, dried and polished
- Toilet to be descaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered
General and bedrooms
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators
- All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under
- Remove cobwebs
- All other floors to be washed
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust
- All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out
Carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning and hard floor cleaning are not included but could be arranged on request.